Making a Complaint
JMG Cargo & Travel Ltd (herein after called JMG Cargo) is committed to provide best possible service to our customer and service users. Our trained and dedicated staff, agents or representatives takes all necessary measure(s) to deliver your parcel or items to your chosen destination with your full satisfaction; however complaint may be made if you are not fully satisfied with our service.
Our aim is to resolve complaints fairly and quickly. We take every complaint seriously and take steps to put things right when they fall short.
1. Any complaints related to our service or product may be made in writing addressed to our office at 8 Forham Street, London E1 1HS.
- 2. All complaints in relation to delivery and damages to goods, parcel or luggage must be reported to our collection points, agent and offices of our representative or delivery point at the time of collection; thereafter, no complain will be accepted. In any circumstances, all complaint must be made with the supporting documents within 28 days after receiving goods or parcels.
- 3. JMG Cargo will not be liable for any damages to goods inside the suitcase, side bag, carton box, plastic packet and other parcel box. Customer(s) will be responsible for packaging and all parcels should be well packed.
- 4. Any electronic items contain in luggage and bags must be declared at our delivery office. JMG Cargo will not accept any complaints in relation to electronic item(s) lost or stolen that have not been declared.
- 5. Brand new electronic items such as Television, Refrigerator and Radiator must be inside the original package of manufacture. JMG Cargo will not be responsible for any technical faults to electronics goods as such no complaint will be accepted in this regard. All second hand or used electronics items, i.e. TV, Computer etc. whether packed at delivery point by our staff or customer themselves, there is no guarantee that it will be in working condition at collection point as such no complaint will be accepted.
- 6. All parcel and goods go through proper scanning process or X-Ray at Airport before shipped to aircraft. Any prohibited items or dangerous goods found inside parcel will be removed by security officer at airport and there is no guarantee that the item(s) will be returned to the customer. Moreover, customer will be fully responsible for any dangerous goods or prohibited items* found inside the parcel.
- 7. JMG Cargo delivers household goods and items for personal use only. Customer will be liable for any non-declare commercial items.
- 8. JMG Cargo will not be responsible for any item and machines/equipments - which is declared illegal by the Government of the Peoples Republic of Bangladesh or any other country which is the destination of the parcel.
- 9. All complaints must be registered with supporting documents and information, no complaint will be accepted without submitting the following:
- (i) Original shipment receipt issued by the JMG Cargo, and/or its agent(s); and
- (ii) Description of the goods or item which is damaged, lost or stolen; and
- (iii) Total market value of the parcel at the time of shipping.
10. A maximum 10 (ten) items of same goods is allowed to ship by any customer; in any event more than 10 (ten) of the same items will be considered as commercial goods.
**Dangerous items or prohibited goods mentioned above include (a) flammable spray (b) big knife (c) sharp items (d) high voltage battery (e) gas cylinder or gas items will not be allowed shipped by air cargo. (Please refer to our online booking terms and conditions for more details)